• You'll join our engineering team at an early stage… we’re growing, so there’s lots to do and even more to learn!
• You'll help contribute to our roadmap and choose what you want to work on (motivated engineers are good engineers)
• You'll ship code daily (hopefully more often, though)
• You should love exploring, using, and shipping new technologies into production to solve really hard problems in novel ways.
• Partner closely with Product and UI/UX to design and deliver the best user experiences closely tied to our brand
• Expert in HTML5 and CSS3.
• Should be able to create Responsive Applications and write clean code.
• Sound knowledge in any of the UI Frameworks (Bootstrap, Material UI, Semantic UI)
• Worked with any Version Control System (Git)